|Home||» Products||» Weather Transmitter||» MM70 Moisture in Oil Hand Held Meter|
The MM70 is an ideal tool for the preventive maintenance of oil-filled systems. The water activity measurement indicates the margin to free water formation, which causes severe problems in lubrication systems. The rugged nature of the probe and indicator allow it to be utilized in a wide range of environments.
Being portable in nature it allows for quick and accurate onsite measurements of Oil Saturation.
▪ Measurement independent of oil type, age and temperature
▪ In-line process checking through ball valve, no need to drain the oil
▪ Rugged and reliable construction
▪ Excellent pressure and temperature tolerance
▪ Data can be logged and transferred to a PC
▪ Proven Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor, 15 years in oil applications.
▪ Compatible with Vaisala’s fixed oil moisture instruments
▪ No reference oil needed for recalibration
▪ NIST traceable (certificate included)
PPM Calculation Included
The MM70 has an embedded model for expressing moisture as ppm in mineral transformer oil.